Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Shiny things make me happy!!!!

Today I bought this...
Not to impressive, but why, are you asking yourself, would she be excited about cleaner? Well for two reasons actually, it satisfies the super obsessive cleaning part of me to purchase any product who's sole reason for existence is to aid me in the whole one woman cleaning show I run here. And the second reason is this:
We decided after many, many, many, well just too many years with a grill that has been on it's last leg for just that long, that we were indeed ready for a little more style, ease and beauty. I saw this a while ago and thought that we should have it, the very image seemed to plant it's self in my brain until the need to own was far to great for me to resist. So here it is, and the reason it is in the kitchen is because that is where we put it together, and it doesn't have a cover yet, and I am sooooooo NOT putting this gorgeous shiny piece of stainless steel out on the deck with out something between it and the group of birds that seems to live a few houses over!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot tell you how in awe I am of how clean your bbq is - I should send you a photo of ours, but that would just shame me more! If you can keep it like that you will make me feel even more inadequate!

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home