Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What? You mean it's not here yet?

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments about my bunnies! I have had a ball making them. Sometimes it takes a project that you really enjoy to catapult you back into the creative masses! On that note here is the little boy bunny that I made for my nephew, Little Man:
To go along of course with Magoo's precious pink bunny.
I sent them off priority today to CA, last minute anyone???

It just so happens that today was the arrival of Gee and Trampa's Easter baskets to the kids, along with gifts from Aunt K and the fam. Among the landslide of goodies this lovely, sparkling tiara was a gift from Aunt K.
Little P could not be happier if she tried. She promptly removed her head band, placed the tiara on her head and declared that she will wear it from now on. She should, it suits her!

Boots, whom we have a hard time convincing to get out of his pj's every day recieved these:
How stink'in cute are these!!!! He also got a superman puzzle that I could not get a picture of, because he whisked it off to his room immediately to put it together. That boy loves him some puzzles!

They also got Happy Feet from the grandparents, they are out of their mind excited. Boots was a penguin for Halloween because of this movie!

Our kids don't get candy very often. They don't ask for it, so we don't give it. I am not opposed to it, it's just not something that we have in our house. But Boots is a bit of a chocoholic. He LOVES chocolate, and it's fine with him not to have it, but if it is offered to him the boy is not going to turn it down. See for your self:
I was going to say, "Don't you wish chocolate could make you this happy?", but the truth is, it does. I haven't had any in a long time, that doesn't mean that I don't crave it like mad!!! All that means is that I have better things to do with my time than be on the treadmill.

2 Comments:

Blogger LBP said...

Your kids are so cute! A tiara fit for a princess, and that chick magnet shirt, I love it. The bunnies are just so cute! You did a great job.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

Speaking of chocoholics...while I was in the shower yesterday, Jack went into the pantry and ate nearly half of a box of fancy belgian chocolates! LOL

About the question about my special easter egg, I found it many years ago at a flea market. I love it every bit as much now as I did when I first found it!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home