Thursday, March 22, 2007

Finally Finished

I have been so busy with what I am doing that I haven't had time to write about it! So I finally finished the kids Make a Long Story dolls.
Little P wanted her doll to have a bun, so here it is, and I gotta say I think I really dig the way it came out!
Boot's Boy has a backpack,
He really wanted it to have some Scooby Doo somewhere, so I found this fabric for the lining.
I cut out the acorn backpack for Little P's doll
I will get to it when I have three seconds to all strung together to actually sit and do some more!

I did have time to teach myself to make fried dough!
This may seem simple to many of you, but for me this was a huge feet! For two main reasons, 1) I don't eat or make fried foods, I didn't even really know how to fry something.... 2) Until very recently I didn't know what fried dough was. I had never had it, it wasn't something I was planning on trying, but it smelled good, and so I thought, "Why not?". Since Mr. Fantastic hasn't been feeling his best lately, I thought he might like this beloved favorite of his, and I guess I did alright, no one dropped dead and they all had a serious sugar high for a while!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer W. said...

What a couple of sweeties! Love the bun!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Katie Jean said...

Your dolls came out great! Love the addition of the bun, tres chic!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home