Tuesday, May 08, 2007

One Tough Cookie


Some times life is much like a cookie, it might be all sweet and fulfilling but then it starts to crumble and leaves a big ol' mess all over your floor....

I have to figure out how to use the time that I actually do have more efficiently. I recently started a new job. I LOVE this job. It allows me to still be with my kids and not miss a moment there. It happens to be the perfect job for the time being. I just have to get better at the whole juggling act. I am finding that the whole "free time" idea is a load of crap for me at least. But between working, the kids, the calender, Mr. Fantastics calender, preschool running, the gym, the house, the laundry, (the list goes on and on) I was finding that I didn't have two seconds to think.

Notice that I did manage to find some time to type to you today, so I must be getting better at it somehow! Hope you are all managing your own craziness better than me!

1 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

first congrats on the job and having one that you love and allows you to still spend a buncha time with your kiddos.

secondly, if you figure out the whole time management thing, get with me and let me know. i am right there with ya sista!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home