Friday, May 18, 2007

Is it gonna end soon?

Well, my excuse for not updating is surprisingly not blamed on my inability to figure out how to do everything that I have to do in my life and still have two seconds to rub together to for the things I want to get done. No, not this time. This time it is sick children, knock down drag out make you want to cry for them kind of sick. First it was Little P, she came down with a stomach bug earlier on in the week, it lasted for way too long and the poor little thing was so fed up. I don't blame her one bit. We thought as we had a day of rest in between that Boots by some grace must have skated past this one. No such luck. So here he is eating a Popsicle, being a unbelievably well behaved little boy considering the night he went through.
Yes, he is wearing mittens, how else do you eat a Popsicle when your a little too chilly from having a fever?

Last week, Little P went to the eye doctors. She was very nervous that she might need glasses. I was almost 100% sure that she was going to get them even before we went. Being as nervous about it as she was, I kept that piece of information to myself. The eye doctor told her that indeed she would need them and that if she was lucky, the problem would correct it's self in a number of years. She was a bit on edge about how they would look on her. When we went yesterday to pick them up, she could hardly stand the wait. I have to tell you that they are absolutely perfect for her, they are the perfect shape and size for her little face.
And best of all, she loves them, yup, she L-O-V-E-S them. Whew, thank god for that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

Ahh, I remember my first pair of glasses. I could see clouds! Hope the kids are on the mend by now.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Your daughter looks so cute in her glasses! It is nice that she likes them too!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home