Monday, February 19, 2007

The Stuffed Undead

I haven't had much time to sew lately, and truthfully I have missed it. So this weekend I surfed on over to Wee Wonderfuls and bought myself the Make-A-Long Story downloads, and they came with a bonus pattern each. Gotta love that! I have pined after them for a while now, and I decided that I no longer wanted them, I NEEDED them. Hillary, you are so talented, I need to sing your praises. Not only was it fun, it was easy and it was just the kick I needed to feed my creative monster, thank you so much!

After a quick trip to Jo-Anns, my arms full fun patterned flat quarters, I was ready to sew, sew, sew. And sew I did! I figured that since I would be making three assembly line process was the best way to go. I was all set to stretch everything out across my desk when Pippin put a little kink in my plans. I mean honestly who could move this????
Needless to say once I did get started it was hard to stop. I had to force myself to go to bed! But not before I fully completed one. It just happened to be a Zombie, for you know who.... this was before I finished stitching the skull on the shirt.
Here he is, all finished, ready to haunt someones dreams.
Cweeeeepy as Boots said. On to the ones for the actual kids! I will post pics when they are finished. The kids are both off from school this week, so free time is seriously limited, but we have a few things planned to keep every body happy and out of trouble, and hopefully a few minutes here and there to stuff and stitch! Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer W. said...

I am so in love with this guy, it hurts!!!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Oh my! This is the coolest doll pattern ever! My daughter will beyond adore the one you made for Jennifer at Felt Mouse! Thanks for hte link!

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home