Sunday, January 28, 2007

Love is in the Mail

I may have mentioned that I never did get around to Christmas cards, oh well! We thought that a Valentine's Day card would kind of fill in for this year. I found these pre-made cards a while back and thought that if I stuffed them with a little note and a cute picture all would be forgiven. So I stamped up a storm,
And went through this ridiculous afternoon of taking pictures for this project. That didn't go as well as I had hoped. In my head I saw visions of well behaved children, puppies that sat regardless of where they were placed, perfect lighting. Well that all went to hell in about 5 seconds, so plan B was to just keep taking pictures and hope for the best!
These are a little hard to see in the picture, and they are my favorites so here they are a little closer!
I can't believe that I didn't take a picture of the whole thing put together... oh well. I guess at that point I was happy to have them finished and off my desk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer W. said...

So, ok - you're on track and working on Valentines. I (groan) am still in the process of finishing my New Year's greetings for my blog buds (like you!) I bought all of the supplies easlr in the month, and have few excuses for my delay. But, regardless, I would still like to send you one. Please send me your addy? thefeltmouse@gmail.com

9:17 PM  
Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

Oh the cuteness of the kids and their headbands!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home