Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Crap , crap and more crap

Well everything is just going to shit over at our house. First the vacuum dies, which I have to say was kind of a blessing. I hate to spend money on vacuums but I am kind of a neat freak, as much of one as I can be with two kids and three dogs! And the old one was far past it's prime. So we bought a new one, bag-less this time and I have to say I love it. I was definitely grossed out the first couple of times I vacuumed the house though. I just kept going until I was only taking out a reasonable amount of crap out of the canister. Well reasonable by my standards anyhow!

Then the tv decided to start to giving up as well. We were just not thinking about getting a new tv right now, so taking that hit sucked, however, I will say in spite of myself, it is GORGEOUS!!!!!!
So we make this major decision to not only buy a much better tv than we had, but a stand as well. And this is what my kids are thrilled about...
the box. It figures...

And when it rains it pours so, to add to the crap that is falling apart list; windows. We need to replace the windows in Boot's room. It's freezing in there in the winter, and ridiculously hot in the summer, the bad news is the window guy came last night and they are a custom size so they will take between 6 to eight weeks to get in. The good news is once they are in, they can be installed in one day. After signing that contract last night and handing over that check I wanted to hide the rest of our bank account.... For fear of the next thing to break!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer W. said...

Hang in there, sister! We'll beat this run of bad luck yet! And, looking back, I'm sure we will recognize that things turned out better than they would have otherwise.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home