Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Antibiotics and Coco

My poor Little P is still sick as a dog. As it turns out, she has severe bronchial pneumonia., Sounds like fun right? She has been really patient waiting to get better, and yesterday she had finally had enough. After six solid days of having a fever and feeling sick she was DONE! I don't blame her one bit. But now with three doses of antibiotics in her, maybe we can turn a corner soon, or in the very least stop the constant fever hike. She is getting damn sick of Motrin. She did eat last night for the first time in days, so I will take what ever improvement there is!

So with her being sick and with the constant stream of laundry and wiping down every thing I can find with Clorox, I forgot to tell you... Coco is here! We picked her up at the hospital on Sat. She has adjusted very well and is an absolute princess. I have never seen a dog so happy to hear her name. And the stairs are not posing a problem, which is a relief.

Here she is in all of her three legged glory!
Because of the spay she does have to wear a cone when she sleeps, so she will be space puppy for a few more days. Can you stand it?
And last but certainly not least, I give you Boots the Tattooed Boy! He is so damn proud of this tattoo it's not funny!!! What can I say? Like father, like son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home