Thursday, February 01, 2007

It is too much, let me sum up!

Today was one of those days. The kind that you have to drag yourself out of bed and inhale that first cup of coffee, oh okay, the first TWO cups of coffee. Then your tolerance is low and your stress level is high. I had about enough when I finally got back home this afternoon after picking Boots up from class. I went out to get the mail and look what the lovely and talented Felt Mouse sent!!!!!!
Love it!
It was stuffed full of lovely treasures! It was definitely the pick me up that I needed today!
I will have to hide the bell,
from a certain someone, I am not naming names here, but she has recently found herself in a boat load of trouble every time I turn around.
I know that she looks innocent, but do not be fooled. Beneath the fluffy fur and the adorable purr beats the heart of a small recking ball.

In more good news, Little P has finally kicked the cough that has been keeping her and I am sure her cat up for the last week! The antibiotics with the steroid chaser worked and there is no need for her to have breathing treatments. Thank goodness for small favors that she has managed to not come across another cold!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer W. said...

Yeah! Glad it got there!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home