Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

We started out our Valentine's Day with a foot of snow!
Mr. Fantastic was less than loving the snow about the second round of snow blowing!
When I was little we always got a little surprise waiting on the table before breakfast on Valentine's Day. I am not talking big presents here, just a little something special. So we carry that on with our children. They spotted these puppies at Wegmans weeks ago.
I bought them and tucked them away waiting to stuff them into their super cute stripped bags.
We were greeted with squeals of delight as soon as they woke up and ran to the table. These puppies, Peppermint and Vanilla Chip were at their sides all day. ( By the way, could these be any more my children, they named their dogs after food! Flavorings in fact... I don't know if I should be proud, but I am! )

As you may have guessed, school was closed due to the insane amount of snow and super cold temps, so we decided to bake for fun. We made Valentine's Day cupcakes,
And I love the smell of baking bread so we also made Porterhouse Rolls, they were delicious....
To top it all off, Little P and Boots received a special chocolate filled surprise from Gee and Trampa...
Hope your day was great too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home