Monday, February 12, 2007

Little Devils, gotta Love em'

Little P has so many cute tops with hearts and flowers and lace to choose from for Valentine's Day I couldn't even begin to count the possibilities. Boots on the other hand, loves V-Day, but there isn't really boy attire out there that I would buy. So I look a page from Mary's Book on how to dress your little dude for special occasions and snagged her idea, ya gotta scroll down to the V-day shirt... (hope you don't mind Mary!!!).
It was quick and easy and will work great for his class on Thursday when they do their card exchange and party. Throw a long sleeve tee on under it and we are all set to go.

I do have to say that I am tempted to make one for my nephew, my oldest brothers son. Simply because it fits his personality so well. He is cute as all get out, but he's got this insane streak in him. I love it! We were at my middle brother's house this weekend for a really, really late holiday get together, and I watched that adorable little boy stand inches away from my middle brothers bull dog, and scream his name in his face, over and over and over. He is so my brothers kid.... In fact my youngest brother was standing next to me at the time and said, Gee, is there any doubt to who his father is? Needless to say there is a reason for that statement. My oldest brother is a bit on the high strung side. And not to mention that his son is a mini me is I ever saw one. So it's crazy to look at this little person and see my brother so clearly... In the last minute sweep of the house before we left I forgot the camera. So no pics... But it was fun, actually it was a LOT of fun. Like the kind of day that your sides and face hurt on the ride home because you laughed so hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home