Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Taste Test Approved

Since my family is big on eggs, any way they can get them, when I saw this dish I knew it was for them. Not to mention the fact that I have been dying to find several uses for these type of dishes, so I could justify owning them. In case you can't tell, it's three eggs baked with a little cream and butter and loaded with herbs and parm cheese on the top... Yummmmm!

I used Boots and Little P as testers this morning to see if they would like it. Apparently it's a keeper. I did try some and it was warm and delicious with lots of flavor and the toast was killer.
Hope you have such a nice start to your day as well...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

That recipe looks great! I will have to try that. I have dishes like that I need to justify owning, too! :) I just bought those diced peppers and onions at Wegmans to make a frittata. I think I am going to through sausage and some salsa in it so 'the boy' will eat it. :)

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home