Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Independence

Today Boots had his first day of Pre-K classes. It's like a private program that is a stepping stone for the 1/2 day, every day Pre-K in our school district which he will be attending in the fall. He had a blast. He got to be the special helper for the day, so that was extra special for him. I expected very little fuss when I was going to leave him and I got even less. He kissed me good bye and said " Okay, I will see you soon Mom, go do your thing..." I couldn't even argue. No tears, no second thoughts, well at least for him. But what I do in the privacy of my own damn car is my own damn emotional business.

Could he look any happier? Did I mention this is on the way to class?
No Fear... at all. I am so proud!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

OMG! He's growing up so fast! I almost cried when I saw this because he is so much bigger than the last time I saw him! I am SO HAPPY that he had such an awesome experience! :)

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home