Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Not Exactly

Okay, so I think I got in waaaaaayyyy over my head. I was so excited to try to make a dress for myself, and it couldn't have gone more wrong. Let's just say I had no realistic idea of how big my breast were. The measurements are all about how wide to make the dress, not how much has to fit in that area comfortably and realistically. It was to say the least disappointing. And now that leaves me with another problem. I wasn't sewing for my health, although I do feel it has some relaxing redeeming qualities to it. We have a wedding on Sat. And now nothing to wear to it! I do have a plan B, I will post pics when that is done, cross your fingers for me!

And on the sewing note, it is sad but true that I have become slightly addicted to this.
Which is strange, because I am also addicted to these:
Could they all be any more different? While I wouldn't be caught dead watching anything with the word Idol in the title, I will get out of my cozy bed in the twilight to ensure that I have indeed set the DVR to record all of these programs. Obsess much?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home