Friday, August 11, 2006

Catch Up

Just over three weeks until Little P goes back to school and apparently there is nothing fun left to do. Anywhere.

So out came the great big book of idea's, and they made mice, the only kind I think are acceptable, the stuffed kind.... Little P made hers all by her self. I admit it, I am one of THOSE mothers. Who has been sewing, with a machine and by hand since I was four or so. I am terrified to let Little P near the sewing machine, unreasonable? Perhaps. Oh well. I am still not going to be responsible for pierced finger.
They went to the park today after visiting some friends.
This picture cracks me up, he just looks so menacing, and HUGE. When he's really just Boots, who by the way is shooooort!
We were driving home from the park and Boots dropped his book, Little P looked at him and as she bent down to get it, said "Tarter sauce." Thank you Sponge Bob, for the faux swearword. So Boots immediately snaps his fingers in a awe shucks kind of way and said, Darn Pickles!!!.... I am soooo going to start using that one.

Little P is constantly being reminded to keep her fingers out of her mouth. Today was no acceptation, however in the incredible push for the Parent of the Year award, Mr. Fantastic comes up with "If you don't get your fingers out of your mouth, I am going to paint them with that stuff that tastes like poop."
Way to go Mr. Fantastic, while we were at the dinner table no less. Nice touch!

And last but not least, I am attempting to sew myself a dress for a wedding that we are attending on next sat. Here is the fabric, which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.... I am putting the two pics up because I can't decide what 0ne it the most true to the real colors.

And the pattern, I made the straps slightly wider, the neck a little higher, it's the first pattern, the second dress on the right, I thought it looked the most like me.

Now I just have to find the shoes, I was thinking about these, because I just adore them. What do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ko Jo said...

Love the shoes. Cannot wait to see the finished ensemble.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home