Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hot, Hot, Hot

This weather is insane, today with the humidity, the heat index is 100-110. No mowing the lawn for me today!


We went to the movies today and will be going again tomorrow. Our theater sponsors your choice of two free kids movies, at 10 am on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. They saw Jonah today and they will see Shrek 2 tomorrow. Those who do not have central air, must go where it can be found! Here's hoping that the temps will be more reasonable soon!

I rented us V For Vendetta today, with the hopes of us watching it tonight in our air-conditioned room. It was one of those movies that we wanted to see when it was in the theater and just never got there. So even better yet, we get to watch it in the quiet of our own house, I don't have to pay a small fortune in lousy popcorn and a watered down drink. And we don't have to pay a sitter..... I have to admit, that makes renting a movie so much more appealing than going to one, in a big way.

I'm off to make some summer fun dresses for Little P. I will take pics and post when I am done. Hope you are all finding a way to stay cool!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I really feel for you guys! The weather was hot and sticky when we were out there in mid July and I was really uncomfortable. Now it's 15 to 20 degrees hotter there. Please be careful, don't over do.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Miss Bliss said...

Don't worry Trampa, we are fine. We are spending A LOT of time in the family room and the bedroom, and going through a lot of iced tea...

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home