Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Musical Couches

This is how my poor Little P had spent the last few days, different couches, different colored pens, the same damn position!

She has actually adjusted to it fairly well. At this point we are just hoping that by the time school starts, which for us, is a week from tomorrow, that she will be able to stand putting weight on it to be able to use the walking boot instead of her crutches. Let's hope!

I did have time to run to the fabric store for a little sanity. I may not have found sanity neatly packaged, but I did find these:
Aren't they beautiful? I have no idea what I am going to make with them, but I knew when I saw them that they were coming home with me.

Boots is seriously concerned about his sister. In fact, he won't leaver her side. If she is in the family room, he's in the family room. If she has made her way to the living room, he is there waiting for her. He isn't bugging her to play, he seems to be very content building up a troop of transformers off in his own little corner.
He just doesn't seem to want to be away from her. I have to say I find this incredibly comforting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee Light said...

Oh, I hope she gets better soon!!! what a bummer way to start school!!! She's lucky to have such a great little brother!!!
Your fabric is wonderful!!!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home