Thursday, August 30, 2007

Apparently It's Not So Bad

Little P looked at me this afternoon after receiving this amazing gift from Gee and Trampa,
and declared that this whole broken ankle thing wasn't all that bad. Yeah, my girl is no dummy!


She has been waiting for the Felicity doll to go with Elizabeth doll that she also received from her grandparents for her birthday. American Girl dolls are an extravagance that is a wonderful thing to wait for. It makes when you do receive something like that all the more special.

She did manage to make it all around Target today on her crutches because she wanted shoes. She is soooo my kid!

I found some insanely good deals lately and thought I would share them. I bought these at Lowe's, for $1.00 each.
They were $12.00 each and they are much larger than they look. In fact they are larger than the fabric bins that go in the storage units and these were seriously cheap!

I also found these baskets, they are soft sided and really, really light weight for $3.00 each at Joann's Fabric on clearance.
They are huge! And they could not be more perfect for the color, size and the price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home