Monday, August 21, 2006

Coffee and Eggs

Wanna have breakfast with me? This morning I made these...
I have no idea what the real name for them is, my grandmother, the one I liked, made them for us when we were little. My kids, and Mr. Fantastic whom is home today loved them.

I need coffee, long before I even think of consuming food. As wonderfully toasty as these smelled, I needed at least one cup of coffee first. I will freely admit that I have a major coffee problem.
I didn't used to, I was never as caffeine dependent as I am now. Enter Boots, this boy single handedly made me the caffeine freak that I now am. You know I love this little boy more than life it's self, but THANK GOD for programable coffee makers! When he Van Dammes his way out of his room each morning and into ours, I can count on being able to shuffle out to the kitchen, hit that little button, and the elixer of life starts brewing instantly. I have just enough time to get him a cup of milk and tuck him snuggly into our bed to watch cartoons, shuffle my way, sleepy eyed back out to the kitchen, pour myself a mug, throw in some milk and sugar and crawl back in bed beside his warm little body.( His sister, because she is mostly human and values sleep, is still sound asleep in her room through out all of this).

And no matter where I lay in the bed, the boy is super glued to my side. I can actually feel every breath he takes. It's a nice way to start a morning.

So on to the many surprises of my house....

What lives in our aquarium? Fish you would think, guess again...

Meet Nibbles and Nibbles Number Two.
Here is the poor tortured Sundae,
And why is he tortured you might ask, here is Hope resting, allowing Sundae to feel safe, it's all part of her plan...
But wait, this is where she normally is, looming over his tiny little body, clenching fear into his itty bitty heart.
What do you think you would find in here?
Normally all of this!
Well off we go, time's awastin' and it's a beautiful day to go play out side!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ko Jo said...

What is that yummy looking breakfact made of?

7:32 PM  
Blogger Jennifer W. said...

Your animals are perfectly adorable! Somehow me thinks Sundae is getting the better of Hope - torturing her whilst spinning away in his protective plastic wheel, right under her nose.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Miss Bliss said...

Jennifer,

I think you are only too right! Hehehe, glad to see you are back on line!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Miss Bliss said...

Kuppa Joe,

It's bread with middle circle cut out and slathered with butter, placed in the frying pan and an egg cracked in the hole, loaded with salt and pepper, turned once. They were buttery and toasty and Boots and Little P were in love, especially because you also put the rounds of toast that you removed from the center in the pan and let them toast flipping once as well. According to Boots, who stole everyone elses toasty rounds, those are the best part.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home