Thursday, August 31, 2006

7 going on 25

Things have been kind of hectic here, so no time to post!

The kids have been busy, and with Little P going back to school in a week, so have we. They are enjoying their time together, I think they realize that they will not have this in about a week. Little P will be gone all day again and Boots and I will be here filling the time in between bus stops, with as much creativity, fun, and learning as one little boy can stand.
Little P and Boots were in the kitchen playing with the magnetic letters and the chalk when Little P starts drawing sunsets. I was half listening as I chopped up veggies for the salad when I hear, "See, if you place the chalk this way and drag it along the length of the bottom, then it looks like real particles of sand, ..." I had to stop myself from staring, she said this sentence like it was something that she talked about every day. Length of the bottom..... particles.... what? She never ceases to amaze me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home