Monday, February 26, 2007

Bug Books

On Wednesday of this past week we watched Boots and Little P's cousin. It worked out perfectly, the kids were getting restless with each other, and having a cousin here to play is always guaranteed fun.

He has a reputation in the family of being able to get into a lot of trouble, quickly... Now this is not to say that anyone thinks he is not the best little man around, they do, and the fact that he is so stinkin' cute helps ease the fears quite a bit. However, I have watched this child many a time and never once had to lock my doors to prevent him from escaping, or had him scale any of the gates in my house in a Superman like single bound. So I personally think that he is a ANGEL!!!!! And no one will ever tell me differently!

Look at this face, how could he be anything but perfect!
Boots has a new obsession. These books.
We owned an older version of the Alphabet Bugs book. It had lived a long, hard life and was missing a few key parts of the alphabet by the time it caught Boots eye. Once I saw that this was not a passing fad and he wanted nothing more than to read this book, every night with half of it missing, I went to go buy it. There was nothing sadder than hearing him say "Well when we get the new one I will see what ___ looks like', about what ever part of the book was missing!

Well no bookstore in town actually carried it, I could order it, but then it would take at least 10 days to get it. Which by the way, was better than Amazon, with a minimum of 14 days. So I placed the order and on our way out Boots spotted the Easter Bugs book. He loves the pop up part. I mean LOVES it!!!! So with that in his hot little hand he was more than happy to wait the 10 days until we could pick up the other one.

This is finale the of the book, this giant Easter Basket filled with bugs! Too cute!
With Boots turning 4 next Saturday I was thrilled to be able to add a few more of these books by David A. Carter, to his birthday presents. How cute are these?

Bed Bugs, Birthday Bugs, Bugs In Space.... there is a huge list, check them out at Amazon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home