Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Silly Putty, Silly Dog

So last night we are eating dinner and Mr. Fantastic looks down at our pomeranian Brody and makes the weirdest face. Miss Bliss, he said, what has your dog gotten into? Now of course, he is MY dog when he has done something wrong, he is OUR dog when he is the perfect angel that he normally is. See the logic here folks?

So I call him over to me and see that his wonderfully soft and normally beautiful mane is all green and in one large clump. Upon closer inspection we figure out that he ate silly putty. What he hell he saw in silly putty that tasted good is beyond me. However, he must have only actually ingested a tiny bit and the rest was a gooey, sticky mess in his fur. After having a rather stern talk with Boots about silly putty never leaving the kitchen table, we proceeded to try to solve the problem. So after Mr. Fantastic held him in a towel while I used vegetable oil to get it all out he was in desperate need of a bath.

Doesn't he look traumatized???
Good, maybe next he will think twice before eating something that takes the print off of news paper.

On to happier news, while I was on a run to Target yesterday I found this:
It was a mere $10. That's right only $10, I loved it! Little P is the warmest little girl I have ever met in my life, so until it is the dead of winter this is about all she will need. She got new gloves, a scarf and a ear warmer to go with it. And it's pink velvet, I am certain for her, it just doesn't get any better!
She is happier than she looks, ....... honest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Just found your blog (linked to it from Woof Nanny). Really enjoyed it. I will be checking back regularly.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home