Monday, October 09, 2006

Black Hats and Boobs

Today we finished up decorating for Halloween and fall in general. The kids made these today, they had a blast...
Here is the wreath for the door, I love it.
This is the dresser that I was painting here.... all finished with new drawer pulls and all decked out for Halloween.
When you first come into the kitchen this is the angle that you see...
Here is our fire place, we have not found a mantel yet, so leaf garland fills in nicely for now.
Little P is making the best face here! She cracks me up, and poor Boots, he is practically lost among the cobwebs, I think I may have to dust!

I put up curtains, today. I am posting two pics, one with flash, one with out, so you can see details and so you see that my walls in my kitchen are really not super sunshine yellow...

I'm still not sure if I like them. I didn't want to cover the incredible molding that we put up. I love how clean the lines are, and as you all know I am not a frilly kind of chick, so it has taken me 2 years to choose curtains that would work for these windows.... Yep, still not sure...

And I have found a shirt that pretty much sums me up in one word...
Sorry for the boob shot, but I happen to be wearing it. And I am not normally a read my boobs kind of chick, but this was too perfect not to buy.

1 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

What fabulous Halloween decorations. Definitely gets me inspired to finally pull mine out. :)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home