Saturday, October 07, 2006

More Time

Today we went apple picking, we were going to go yesterday, but Little P just wasn't up to it. The kids loved picking their own apples and eating as they went.
He wore his red boots and there was no amount of convincing that I could have done to try to talk him out of it. When it was all done and we were back at the main store the kids got hot donuts and cider.
The whole thing screamed fall.

I finally finished the curtains for Little P's room.
The poor thing, her room is such a work in progress, and has been a little torn up for a week or so. I just haven't had the chunks of time that I need to finish everything!

This is the what the paint ended up looking like.
This is her night stand. I painted it to match her new bookcase.
I hauled out the decorations for fall yesterday and they are still stacked nicely in the corner of my kitchen, I need more hours in the day to get everything I want to done. If any of you know where to find that, let me know....

2 Comments:

Blogger Ko Jo said...

Little P's room looks so beautiful! She must love it!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Miss Bliss said...

She is very happy to have a bit more space, and for it to have a different look, and truth be told so are we!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home