Tuesday, March 13, 2007

N.S.E.C.T

Boots got some seriously cool stuff for his birthday. These are one of the coolest. They are Nsect, saw them before Christmas and decided that he would like to ask Santa for one. Well Santa couldn't find one then.

Low and behold I was walking through a store about three weeks ago and on the top shelf with no apparent organization were three of these lovely creatures. I just happened to glance up at the right time and they caught my eye. I managed to get one down and saw the price tag, $125.00, in turning it over to look at the back I noticed another tag, a clearance tag. They were marked at $10.00. I did a double take. Yep, it said $10.00, I bought two.... We figured that the kids would play with them together, and we were right. They shoot nerf like darts, they can pick up things with these scary looking pincher's in the front, they are a surprising amount of fun. What we didn't bank on was that they would join forces and team up against us! I should have bought that third one, who knew I would need reinforcements!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer W. said...

Wow - clearance of the century!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home