Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cupcakes

I have a serious love for cupcakes. I happen to think that they are the perfect dessert. I am not a big fan of the jumbo cupcakes. The smaller the better. They are meant to be bite sized. So for Boots party I made these.
They are white cake with cherry whipped cream filling and marshmallow frosting topped of course with a cherry. These were SWEET! I don't know if it's because I haven't had anything like this in a LONG time, or it was just that sweet. But they are almost all gone and I made a ton so they couldn't have been to difficult to choke down.

For the past few years Boots has wanted these for his birthday...
They are frog cupcakes from Wegmans. There are a few places here that make them and only around his birthday are the available. Oh alright, they are available around St. Patrick's Day. But I like to think of them as being special for Boots! Anyhow, he loves them and it looks seriously cruel when you load them up with candles...
And I have to admit the eating process of this particular cupcake seems a little barbaric.....
But gross or not, this did not stop the boy from devouring it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer W. said...

Those cupcakes are out of this world! And the frog is so super cute. What a fun birthday!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home