Monday, November 20, 2006

Name Change

After a trip to the vet today, we find ourselves with a little name change in order for the little ladies of the house.

Formally Lewis, now Pippin.
Clark now happily answers to Merry.
Sorry ladies for the mix up!
They may be making a little trip into Little P's school for a day before Thanksgiving treat! I will have to take pics if they do! Speaking of Thanksgiving, we will be with family this year and I have been asked to make dessert. So I will be making an apple pie and this:
Does it seem to blasphemes to not have actual pumpkin pie? I mean this IS pumpkin? The pic is not the best but it's called a Pumpkin Roll with Vanilla Cream and Caramel Glaze. It sounds good, all except the caramel that is, but since I will be sticking to eating real food with no real room for dessert I will put it on there as an extra deterrent for me! What will you be making this year for turkey day?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not blasphemous at all. The Pumpkin Roll has become a staple at our Thanksgivings since Gretchen first made it a few years ago. Ours has cream cheese filling and no caramel sauce. To be honest, I can't even remember if she makes pumpkin pie too - the Pumpkin Roll is always my dessert of choice.

(The kittens are adorable!)

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops - just noticed - that anonymous comment was by me. Maybe you figured that out. :-)

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home