Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Countdown....

My Little P will be 8 in 20 days, she has been on the count down for a while now. I am not sure I have ever seen her this excited for a birthday. She has already decided on her birthday dinner, which is very considerate! Since I will be shopping for and making this dinner it's kind of nice to know a head of time. She wants lobster.... yup my little 8 year old Little P is requesting lobster for her birthday. And since the rules are you get to pick what ever you want to have for your birthday dinner, I will be making just that.....

She would also like a sleep over, with 6 little girls. That we can handle. I am sure it will go better than their previous sleep overs!

I realized a while ago that I hadn't posted a pic of Boots as penguin.... so feast your eyes on this!
Have you ever seen a happier penguin? And he lasted the whole night this year, I think his sister was ready to throw in the towel before he was!

I am still trying to come up with an idea for ornaments this year, every year I make sets of ornaments for the fam. It started out as a necessity gift, when my sister-in-law and her husband were just starting out and really didn't have any ornaments. Now it's just part of tradition. So got any great idea's ? Send them my way!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever made any ornaments with polymer clay? With your amazing cake decorating skills, it somehow seems like the perfect medium for you. Can't wait to see what you come up with, whatever the medium. (When you get your past ornaments out, how about a retrospective?)

9:40 AM  
Blogger Jennifer W. said...

I'd say whatever ornament design you choose, it should include glitter!!

Love the penguin costume, and lobster for P - classic.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home