Monday, November 13, 2006

Today

I was away this weekend. I am hardly ever away from my kids or Mr. Fantastic, I was thrilled to roll back into town on Sunday. So Boots and I have spent the whole morning playing, building large cities with hordes of blocks. Gotta make up for lost time ya know!
Little P and I had some time this morning before she went to school and I have a special snack planned for her when she gets off the bus!

A few weeks back Jenn and I went to a Hidden Treasure Sale, it is kind of like a garage sale, it's in empty houses, and technically it's a business that does it, so when you go, you pay tax. It's strange, I know, but you can find some really great stuff, and most of the time you forget all about the tax when they tell you that everything is half off.

I found this
I love milk glass, there is something about it that takes me back to being little. My mom had a lot of it, so did my grandmother. I used to love to see the table for Easter, looking so clean filled with milk glass bowls and dishes. I always keep my eye out for it. I pictured this filled with daffodils, my mothers favorite flowers in the spring... Can't wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

Have you seen that Martha Stewart Book Good Things from Tag Sales (or something close to that)? There is a picture of milk glass on a mantle, all filled with candles and just glowing in the most lovely fashion.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home