Friday, September 22, 2006

Poncho, finished at last.

I'm back, I took a little time off to deal with some stuff. But now I'm ready to post like a mad woman.

As promised, here is the finished poncho....
And I have to say I could never loose the child in this, and it is lined in the pink fleece, so it is super warm.
The floor looked like a psychedelic chicken blew up all over the place!
I have been on a little craft kick, it's like my hands need to do something productive long after my body has decided it needs to sit on my couch and watch The Office.

So this is what I am working on at the moment.
When they are finished, almost all of them will be sewn into a little Halloween garland thing for the windows in the kitchen. The others that are not going on the garland will be special birthday tags for my favorite little Halloween baby!

Little P, prompted by some books her grandparents brought her, has decided to ask for an American Girl Doll for her birthday. And so it begins. I will have to make a lot of clothing for these dolls. Thank goodness for companies like this.

And last but not least, Mr. Fantastic and I have been gleefully gorging ourselves on as much Ghost Hunters as we can handle.
These guys are too freakin' funny. They are different because they spend their time trying to debunk the claims. They are plumbers by day and paranormal investigators by night. Love it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ko Jo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Jennifer W. said...

Psychedelic chicken - HA!

Enjoy your burst of craftiness!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Ko Jo said...

Love the Poncho. Little P looks awesome in it!! Every little girl in her class will want one.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home