Tuesday, July 11, 2006

No I did not drop off the face of the earth....

I have too much to do to even think about that, I suppose I could view it as a type of vacation.....

So how have you all been? I have been preparing for my in-laws to come in, so that means a lot of extra stuff. You know the stuff you kind of ignore until company is coming to stay. The fact that the linen closet isn't perfect and color coordinated. The little tiny dings in the wall that need touch up paint.
Dusting the top shelf of the closets. Those type of things. Completely irrational, I realize that. But need to be done none the less. So here is what we have been up to.

We went to a fourth of July celebration



And got rained out!



We bought and put up a pool. We are enjoying the sun while it lasts here in Rochester!



More soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home