Sunday, January 13, 2008

A toasty, I love You

For Christmas Mr. Fantastics parents got me a ton of fun kitchen stuff, and I love it all!
They bought be quite a few silicone things to try. I am still amazed that it doesn't melt in the oven! They found this:

A Cathedral Bunt Pan... Mr. Fantastics favorite cake in the whole world, a Cinnamon Cake, is made in a bunt pan, he is ecstatic, mostly because he gets to eat more cake!

They also got me these:
Dinosaur cookie cutters, they are just too stinkin cute! And Boots loves dinosaurs so much he can't wait to have dino cookies!

They also found this:
First you stamp the bread:

Then when you toast it, "I heart You", shows up! They kids loved it.Thanks Geea and Trampa!
I am not totally sure where they got it, but you can buy it here. And that store, Perpetual Kid has some of the coolest stuff I have ever seen, where else are you going to find these, come on, you know you want them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee Light said...

I sooooo LOVE that toast!!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home