Saturday, January 05, 2008

Space Boys and Zombies... What more do you need?

I made this lovely Space boy for my nephew for Christmas. It is a pattern from Wee Wonderfuls, it comes in a booklet along with the pattern and instructions on how to make a robot for him as well. As you can see, I only got the Space Boy finished, oh well, there is always his birthday. Maybe by then Space Boy could use a companion.

On the flip side of cute and boyish, I recently made this Zombie girl, also from a pattern from Wee Wonderfuls.
It is actually the undead form of Olive from her make a long story pattern. I realize I completely destroyed her sweet and wholesome idea with slightly decaying flesh and exposed wounds, but a girls gotta make things her own somehow.
It was made for an incredible artist friend of Mr. Fantastics who has done a tremendous amount of amazing work for him for Jesus Hates Zombies. I wanted to do something special for her and I felt that anything less than homemade and original simply would not do! So I made her a red hoodie in honor of Lauren and sent her on her way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee Light said...

They are sooooo cute. Love the Zombie Doll.

1:29 PM  
Blogger LaurenSmash said...

oh my god. that zombie is the awesomest.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home