Monday, May 22, 2006

The best day ever

So we are sitting in the car waiting for the bus ( Little P'S bus stop is down the street and here in NY it was COLD this morning). And she was talking about what a great day it is going to be. She has junior achievement today and library (her favorite), and thier 2nd grade buddies are doing a performance for her 1st grade class, and there is a mobile firehouse visiting today. So she was all smiles and sat there for a moment, then she added " And, I get BBQ potato chips with my lunch, it couldn't get any better..."

I love her excitment, and only my kid would get the most excited about flavored chips!

3 Comments:

Blogger Torie said...

How cute. I love how it is the simplest things that can make a child smile.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Miss Bliss said...

Thanks! This is Little P and her fav cat of all time, Sweet Jay.

5:20 AM  
Blogger ...just-rambling... said...

Little P is so cute and growing up so fast!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home