Thursday, May 18, 2006

Grandmama's Famous Dunkin' Eggs


Did you know that my children have a great grandma whom they call Grandmama? And she is famous, she invented the three minute egg, or at leat that is what they think. Guess what else? It's not called a three minute egg, or even a soft boiled egg. Nope, you have been lied to all these years. It's called Grandmama's Famous Dunkin' Eggs.

My daughter, Little P came home from a sleep over at her cousins house and declaired that Aunt Mary made her the best breakfast ever. After such rave reviews I needed to find out what exactly it was that she ate. So after calling Mary I found out that she had made the girls three minute eggs. Now I have never been a fan of eggs in general so I wasn't sure what the fuss was all about . Apparently there is a certain way to consume said eggs. They must be placed in an egg cup, they must be served with plenty of crunchy buttered toast cut into thin strips, and you need to have a spoon that will fit inside of the egg. Salt and pepper to your hearts content and enjoy!


You would be suprised at how difficult it is to find egg cups in a store. So I hopped on line, and with in seconds found and ordered eight of the cutest egg cups I have ever seen! They come with little spoons, just the right size to fit in the tops of the eggs.And I also found this adorable egg timer, I couldn't resisit.

When it is all said and done there are two very happy children with full bellies. Who sing the praises to.... Grandmama. Life is good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too much work for me to eat an egg that way - but those things are way cute!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Miss Bliss said...

I hear ya sista... But they love em'. It's good to make them work for their food!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home