Wednesday, May 17, 2006


I have been reading other people's blogs for so long now, I can't even remember when I started. Today I decided that it was time for my own. I love the idea's and the stories and the things that are out there. So welcome to the little window of my life.

My son Boots has attached himself to a picture found in this book.

He loves, and I mean loves this book! It has all of these insane questions that are perfect for a 3 year old to ask. The pictures in this book are all taken from this perspective. So they all look like they have huge heads, and little bitty bodies. There is this picture of a Chihuahua that is looking off to the side, by the way he looks like he only has two legs.

Boots wants this Chihuahua so bad he can't stand it. In fact he named this creamsicle colored puppy, Fantastic. Where the hell am I going to find a two legged, creamsicle colored Chihuahua puppy named Fantastic? Trust me folks, I couldn't make this stuff up. In fact here he is, and here is Fantastic

Aside from trying to explain that we already have three dogs, yeah, I said three... I realize this seems crazy. I will leave that story for another day.

So aside from that, I am trying to finish sewing the new pillows for the living room. That will free up time to make a removable cover for the window seat in the kitchen, and some really sweet pillows to go with that as well.



See you tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

3 Comments:

Blogger my house is cuter than yours said...

awww... your son is adorable!
and welcome to the blog world!

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you! How cool you're blogging now - welcome!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Miss Bliss said...

Thanks for the welcome!

Hey Stef! I have no idea what took me sooo long!

My house is cuter than yours: is the most creative name I've heard in a while and thanks for the welcome. BTW I LOVE the Mother's Day pic of your son and you. I am a big fan of black and whites. Very Nice!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home